Friday, June 13, 2014

I love you with an everlasting love. Jermiah 31:3 ...



 Paul gives a beautiful explanation over this love, Love is very patient and kind, never jealous or envious, never boastful or proud, never haughty or selfish or rude. Love does not demand in its own way. It is not irritable or touchy, It does not hold any grudges and will hardly even notice when others do it wrong.

But I want to talk about  our father's unconditional love today. I can't begin to speak how special  his love is for us. It will change anyone's life, this love. This love does not come from anyone, but from God, He loves you, and he loves us.



Throughout life, we may not know him. We may believe or we may not be a believer, but still he loves us. What surprise me most is that this God knows us all inside out, yet still loves us. I mean people may say this person is nice, but they have not opened one's heart and seen what that person says in his heart half of the time.  But God knows us and yet he still loves us. I find that incredible. You have searched me Lord and you know me. Pslam 139. You may know certain things about yourself but God really Knows you. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Mathew 10:30

I had a discussion with one father and he reminds me everyday that his daughter resembles him and favors him than his wife. I always say in my heart she looks nothing like you but her Mom Yet your love is so much that all you can talk about his how much she looks like you. This is the earthly father. Our father loved us so much that he created us in his own image. Don't you think that is amazing too?
So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Genesis 1:27. In him we live and move and have our being. The lord says we are his off spring. " For we are indeed his offspring". Acts 17:28.

Have you ever felt like there is nobody that understand you well, nobody knows you? God knows you well. It says " Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1: 4-5, For some of us confused like myself, we were never a mistake. God plans everything, and we are part of his plan. How special is that? In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will. Ephesians 1:11. So if  we are part of the plan then what has anyone got to worry about? Deep down in our heart we know how much our father's loves us so much and how much they plan everything for us? If our earthly father's are like that, how much our real father, God cares for us. For he knows and has the plan that will be beneficial to us. So we must all relax and believe in his power and love.  "Your hands shaped me and made me. Will you now turn and destroy me? Job 10: 8 ?


Don't let anybody tell you anything different! And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth and hath determined the times before appointed and the bounds of their habitations. Acts 17:26. The exact time of your birth and your living place everything has been worked out. Acts 17:26. As humans we worry a lot but there is nothing to stress about as long as we do what we have to do. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Pslam 139: 14. By a designer who makes no mistakes. Most of the time we under rate ourselves. I Believe we are all very special. 
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 17 This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.1 John 4:16-18. See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.1 John 3:. The father who loved us to the end. What a father! Don't you think his love is beyond imagination, beyond our capability of thinking? By these stripes you are healed he said you were worth this. Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. He is a perfect father.  Matthew 5:48

 


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:1. Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Mathew 7:9? so today let us believe that all will be all right no matter what. Nothing matters more and I hope we will always remember that because our father love is amazing.
 
One last word, our father says Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: Jeremiah 31:3. I love you with an everlasting love.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment